Dress up your macbook trackpad with the Reform Sticker. Its so pretty and nice to touch you will not stop scrolling on your macbook anytime soon.
1. You will need a sheet of reform sticker minimum size 12 x 9 cm, a stylus (can be a pen that ran out of ink/ your knitting stick/ anything that has a sharp point), and a pair of scissors.
2. Lay the reform sticker back up on the trackpad. Use he stylus to feel for the edge of the trackpad and scratch along and around it.
3. Cut out the pattern.
4. Stick it on your trackpad!
Surprise your other half with these love coupons on valentine, their birthday or just any usual day. Inspired by old arcade tickets, your partner can redeem romantic or naughty treats. You can download the A4 template here free, and print on 250gsm matte paper(suggested).
1. You will need white glue, scissors, pen knife and ruler.
2. Cut out the individual coupons.
3. Score (lightly scratch with a pen knife) along the dotted line, so that the coupon can be easily torn out from the booklet. Be careful not to cut through or you'll not be able to attach the coupons together.
4. Cut out and fold the cover along the lines. Arrange and align the coupons to the cover. Apply white glue to the spine. Its easier to apply using a Q-tip. Alternatively, you can just staple them together (but the paper is pretty thick and my staple didn't work).
5. Apply some more white glue to the sides of the spine to ensure it holds together.
6. This is how the final booklet will look like. You can also choose to fold the coupons as a strip, just like the arcade or cut the coupons out without the spines and give them as loose coupons.
Jazz up your parcels or gifts with this cool vintage parcel label. Free download from worldlabel.com here.
My name is Xin Rui, from the sunny little island Singapore. I'm a student and I frea-
king love cats. Carrots and broccoli are the only two type of veggie that I like eating.
I enjoy browsing amazing crafts and enjoy doing my own too. So I'm here to share all
the awesome-ness I find or make, and i hope you'll like them too.
All content © 2012 Carrots and Broccoli. All rights reserved. You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.